I want my friend to miss me as long as I miss him.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- If two friends ask you to judge a dispute, don’t accept, because you will lose one friend; on the other hand, if two strangers come with the same request, accept because you will gain one friend.
- The desire is thy prayers; and if thy desire is without ceasing, thy prayer will also be without ceasing. The continuance of your longing is the continuance of your prayer.
- The people who remained victorious were less like conquerors than conquered.
- Seek not to understand that you may believe, but believe that you may understand.
- A thing is not necessarily true because badly uttered, nor false because spoken magnificently.
- Temperance is love surrendering itself wholly to Him who is its object; courage is love bearing all things gladly for the sake of Him who is its object; justice is love serving only Him who is its object, and therefore rightly ruling; prudence is love making wise distinction between what hinders and what helps itself.