Faithful are the wounds of a friend.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A faithful friend is a strong defense: and he that hath found one hath found a treasure.
- A mirror reflects a man’s face, but what he is really like is shown by the kind of friends he chooses. [Proverbs 27:19]
- A friend loveth at all times. [Proverbs 17:17]
- Forsake not an old friend, for the new is not comparable unto him. A new friend is as new wine: when it is old thou shalt drink it with pleasure.
- Some friends play at friendship, but a true friend sticks closer than one’s nearest kin. [Proverbs 18:24]
- For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God., not as a result of works, that no one should boast. [Ephesians 2:6, 7]