I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The object of most prayers is to wangle an advance on good intentions.
- Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours.
- We cherish our friends not for their ability to amuse us, but for our ability to amuse them.
- A friend is one who incessantly pays us the compliment of expecting from us all the virtues, and who can appreciate them in us. The friend asks no return but that his friend will religiously accept and wear and not disgrace his apotheosis of him. They cherish each other’s hopes. They are kind to each other’s dreams.
- The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity.
- If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.