Win hearts, and you have hands and purses.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Don’t borrow money from a neighbor or a friend, but of a stranger where, paying for it you shall hear of it no more.
- England can never be ruined except by a Parliament.
- A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gal. So with men. If you would win a man to your cause, first convince him that you are his sincere friend. Therein is a drop of honey which catches his heart, which, say what he will, is the highroad to his reason.
- A friend is one to whom one may pour out all the contents of one’s heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentlest of hands will take and sift it, keep what is worth keeping, and with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away.
- Let your heart feel for the afflictions and distress of everyone, and let your hand give in proportion to your purse.
- We will win the world when we realize that fellowship, not evangelism, must be our primary emphasis. When we demonstrate the Big Miracle of Love, it won’t be necessary for us to go out — they will come in.