Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- If only nature is real and if, in nature, only desire and destruction are legitimate, then, in that all humanity does not suffice to assuage the thirst for blood, the path of destruction must lead to universal annihilation.
- We get into the habit of living before acquiring the habit of thinking. In that race which daily hastens us towards death, the body maintains its irreparable lead.
- Methods of thought which claim to give the lead to our world in the name of revolution have become, in reality, ideologies of consent and not of rebellion.
- But what is happiness except the simple harmony between a person and life they lead.
- Absolute virtue is impossible and the republic of forgiveness leads, with implacable logic, to the republic of the guillotine.
- Martyrs, my friend, have to choose between being forgotten, mocked or used. As for being understood — never.