Treat your friends as you do your pictures, and place them in their best light.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- You may be a princess or the richest woman in the world, but you cannot be more than a lady.
- There is no such thing as a moral dress. It’s people who are moral or immoral.
- Instead of loving your enemies — treat your friends a little better.
- Treat your friend as if he might become an enemy.
- I’m treating you as a friend asking you to share my present minuses in the hope that I can ask you to share my future pluses
- Men are more evanescent than pictures, yet one sorrows for lost friends, and pictures are my friends. I have none others. I am never long enough with men to attach myself to them; and whatever feelings of attachment I have are to material things.