Give me one friend, just one, who meets The needs of all my varying moods.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- For when two beings who are not friends are near each other there is no meeting, and when friends are far apart there is no separation.
- Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.
- Give me the avowed, the erect, the manly foe, bold I can meet, perhaps may turn his blow! But of all plagues, good Heavens, thy wrath can send, save, save, oh save me from the candid friend!
- He who has a thousand friends has not a friend to spare, And he who has one enemy will meet him everywhere.
- Your friends will know you better in the first minute they meet you than your acquaintances will know you in a thousand years.
- A puppy plays with every pup he meets, but an old dog has few associates.