What is a friend? I will tell you it is someone with whom you dare to be yourself.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A friend is someone with whom you dare to be yourself.
- A good motto is: Use friendliness but do not use your friends.
- The book salesman should be honored because he brings to our attention, as a rule, the very books we need most and neglect most.
- If you would inform, a positive and dogmatic manner in advancing your sentiments may provoke contradiction and prevent a candid attention. If you wish information and improvement from the knowledge of others, and yet at the same time express yourself as firmly fixed in your present opinions, modest, sensible men, who do not love disputation, will probably leave you undisturbed in the possession of your error.
- It takes so little to make people happy. Just a touch, If we know how to give it, just a word fitly spoken, a slight readjustment of some bolt or pin or bearing in the delicate machinery of a soul.
- You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you don’t trust enough.