A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Love is shown in your deeds, not in your words.
- There is no greater treasure than the respect and love of a true friend.
- Man strives for glory, honor, fame, so that all the world may know his name. Amasses wealth by brain and hand. Becomes a power in the land. But when he nears the end of life and looks back over the years of strife. He finds that happiness depends on none of these but love of friends.
- A Friend is a treasure. More precious than Gold, For love shared is priceless And never grows old.
- A ray of sunshine, a balmy breeze Are a gift from God above, And He also gives us faithful friends. To warm our hearts with love.
- We learn our virtues from our friends who love us; our faults from the enemy who hates us. We cannot easily discover our real character from a friend. He is a mirror, on which the warmth of our breath impedes the clearness of the reflection.