Do not have evil-doers for friends, do not have low people for friends: have virtuous people for friends, have for friends the best of men.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- He who holds back rising anger like a rolling chariot, him I call a real driver; other people are but holding the reins
- However many holy words you read, however many you speak, What good will they do you if you do not act upon them?
- Those who have high thoughts are ever striving; they are not happy to remain in the same place. Like swans that leave their lake and rise into the air, they leave their home and fly for a higher home.
- In the light of his vision he has found his freedom: his thoughts are peace, his words are peace and his work is peace.
- The traveler has reached the end of the journey! In the freedom of the infinite he is free from all sorrows, the fetters that bound him are thrown away, and the burning fever of life is no more.
- Few cross the river of time and are able to reach non-being. Most of them run up and down only on this side of the river. But those who when they know the law follow the path of the law, they shall reach the other shore and go beyond the realm of death.