A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Give me work to do, Give me health, Give me joy in simple things, Give me an eye for beauty, A tongue for truth, A heart that loves, A mind that reasons, A sympathy that understands. Give me neither malice nor envy, But a true kindness And a noble common sense. At the close of each day Give me a book And a friend with whom I can be silent.
- Friends will keep you sane, Love could fill your heart, A lover can warm your bed, But lonely is the soul without a mate.
- Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends.
- My father always used to say that when you die, if you’ve got five real friends, then you’ve had a great life.
- If two friends ask you to judge a dispute, don’t accept, because you will lose one friend; on the other hand, if two strangers come with the same request, accept because you will gain one friend.
- Never deceive a friend.