Life has no blessing like a prudent friend.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- I hate it in friends when they come too late to help.
- One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.
- Friends show their love in times of trouble…
- There is one thing alone that stands the brunt of life throughout its length: a quite conscience.
- No one is truly free, they are a slave to wealth, fortune, the law, or other people restraining them from acting according to their will.
- The wavering mind is but a base possession.