A good friend is my nearest relation.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- There is a scarcity of friendship, but not of friends.
- Purchase not friends by gifts; when thou ceasest to give, such will cease to love.
- If you have one true friend you have more than your share.
- Fame is the echo of actions, resounding them to the world, save that the echo repeats only the last art, but fame relates all, and often more than all.
- A wise man turns chance into good fortune.
- When good people have a falling out, only one of them may be at fault at first; but if the strife continues long, usually both become guilty.