The good man is the friend of all living things.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- It is easy enough to be friendly to one’s friends. But to befriend the one who regards himself as your enemy is the quintessence of true religion. The other is mere business.
- A policy is a temporary creed liable to be changed, but while it holds good it has got to be pursued with apostolic zeal.
- A man is the sum of his actions, of what he has done, of what he can do, Nothing else.
- Personally, I hold that a man, who deliberately and intelligently takes a pledge and then breaks it, forfeits his manhood.
- The pursuit of truth does not permit violence on one’s opponent.
- Whenever you have truth it must be given with love, or the message and the messenger will be rejected.