The good man is the friend of all living things.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- It is easy enough to be friendly to one’s friends. But to befriend the one who regards himself as your enemy is the quintessence of true religion. The other is mere business.
- A man who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world. It was a perfect act.
- What is a man if he is not a thief who openly charges as much as he can for the goods he sells?
- A vow is fixed and unalterable determination to do a thing, when such a determination is related to something noble which can only uplift the man who makes the resolve.
- To believe in something, and not to live it, is dishonest.
- If Christians would really live according to the teachings of Christ, as found in the Bible, all of India would be Christian today.