Your friend is your needs answered.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Let your best be for your friend…
- Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
- The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply.
- For what is it to die but to stand naked in the wind and to melt into the sun? And what is it to cease breathing but to free the breath from its restless tides, that it may rise and expand and seek God unencumbered?
- The teacher gives not of his wisdom, but rather of his faith and lovingness.
- Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.