Let your best be for your friend…
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Your friend is your field which you sow with love and reap with thanksgiving.
- Your friend is your needs answered.
- Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
- In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures.
- Let there be no purpose in friendship save the deepening of the spirit.
- Work is love made visible. And if you can’t work with love but only with distaste, it is better that you should leave your work and sit at the gate of the temple and take alms of the people who work with joy.