Everybody needs one essential friend.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Friendship is essentially a partnership.
- If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.
- In the adversity of our best friends we often find something that does not displease us.
- There is a magnet in your heart that will attract true friends. That magnet is unselfishness, thinking of others first… when you learn to live for others, they will live for you.
- And say my glory was I had such friends.
- Think where man’s glory most begins and ends, And say my glory was I had such friends.