Everybody needs one essential friend.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Friendship is essentially a partnership.
- Think where man’s glory most begins and ends, And say my glory was I had such friends.
- A slender acquaintance with the world must convince every man that actions, not words, are the true criterion of the attachment of friends.
- Money can’t buy you friends; but you do get a better class of enemies.
- In the adversity of our best friends we often find something that does not displease us.
- Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.