In comradeship is danger countered best.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Napoleon affords us an example of the danger of elevating one’s self to the absolute, and sacrificing everything to the carrying out of an idea.
- Great endowments often announce themselves in youth in the form of singularity and awkwardness.
- He who does not expect a million readers should not write a line.
- Every author in some degree portrays himself in his works, even if it be against his will.
- If any man wishes to write a clear style, let him first be clear in his thoughts.
- The world remains ever the same.