Words are easy, like the wind; Faithful friends are hard to find.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Don’t trust the person who has broken faith once.
- A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.
- The friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel, but do not dull thy palm with entertainment of each new-hatched unfledged comrade.
- A friend should bear a friend’s infirmities, But Brutus makes mine greater than they are.
- Friendship is constant in all other things, Save in the office and affairs of love.
- Many can brook the weather that love not the wind.