Win new friends but keep the old. The first are silver; the latter gold.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Make new friends but keep the old ones; one is silver and the other’s gold.
- A Friendship that’s sincere are true. Gives joy like nothing else will do; That’s why glad hearts look up and send A prayer of thanks for faithful friends.
- The miracle of friendship can be spoken without words… hearing unspoken needs, recognizing secret dreams, understanding the silent things that only true friend know.
- Often, I look out the window and wait. I see her as she comes and goes, to visit with everyone-it seems but me. I know that sometimes I’m not as friendly as I should be. But I’m scared- that people won’t like me. So I hide in my shell. And talk to know one. But still… I wish they would notice that I am here. I need them. Please, somebody talk to me. I need a friend.
- Friend — One who knows all about you and likes you just the same
- A man is known by the company he avoids.