Win new friends but keep the old. The first are silver; the latter gold.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Make new friends but keep the old ones; one is silver and the other’s gold.
- Since it has been my lot to find, at every parting of the road, the helping hand of comrade kind to help me with my heavy load, And since I have no gold to give and love alone must make amends, my humble prayer is, while I live — God, make me worthy of my friends.
- A friend once wrote: Give me your faith, not your doubts.
- Often, I look out the window and wait. I see her as she comes and goes, to visit with everyone-it seems but me. I know that sometimes I’m not as friendly as I should be. But I’m scared- that people won’t like me. So I hide in my shell. And talk to know one. But still… I wish they would notice that I am here. I need them. Please, somebody talk to me. I need a friend.
- When you need someone to comfort you, a friend is near
- The miracle of friendship can be spoken without words… hearing unspoken needs, recognizing secret dreams, understanding the silent things that only true friend know.