Friend — One who knows all about you and likes you just the same
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Since it has been my lot to find, at every parting of the road, the helping hand of comrade kind to help me with my heavy load, And since I have no gold to give and love alone must make amends, my humble prayer is, while I live — God, make me worthy of my friends.
- Win new friends but keep the old. The first are silver; the latter gold.
- A Friendship that’s sincere are true. Gives joy like nothing else will do; That’s why glad hearts look up and send A prayer of thanks for faithful friends.
- When you need someone to comfort you, a friend is near
- Make new friends but keep the old ones; one is silver and the other’s gold.
- A friend once wrote: Give me your faith, not your doubts.