Coffee is good for talent, but genius wants prayer.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- When Nature has work to be done, she creates a genius to do it.
- The greatest genius is the most indebted person.
- The hearing ear is always found close to the speaking tongue; and no genius can long or often utter anything which is not invited and gladly entertained by men around him.
- To believe your own thought, to believe that what is true for you in your private heart is true for all men — that is genius.
- Only an inventor knows how to borrow, and every man is or should be an inventor.
- As men’s prayers are a disease of the will, so are their creeds a disease of the intellect.