Coffee is good for talent, but genius wants prayer.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Accept your genius and say what you think.
- A man of genius is privileged only as far as he is genius. His dullness is as insupportable as any other dullness.
- When Nature has work to be done, she creates a genius to do it.
- In every work of genius we recognize our own rejected thoughts; they come back to us with a certain alienated majesty.
- To believe your own thought, to believe that what is true for you in your private heart is true for all men — that is genius.
- The hearing ear is always found close to the speaking tongue; and no genius can long or often utter anything which is not invited and gladly entertained by men around him.