So few people think. When we find one who really does, we call him a genius
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Genius goes around the world in its youth incessantly apologizing for having large feet. What wonder that later in life it should be inclined to raise those feet too swiftly to fools and bores.
- There is one subtle but important difference between genius and stupidity and that is that genius has its limits. You’ll see yourself clearest in the eyes of your friends.
- What Romantic terminology called genius or talent or inspiration is nothing other than finding the right road empirically, following one’s nose, taking shortcuts.
- Men give me credit for some genius. All the genius I have is this. When I have a subject in mind. I study it profoundly. Day and night it is before me. My mind becomes pervaded with it… the effort which I have made is what people are pleased to call the fruit of genius. It is the fruit of labor and thought.
- When human power becomes so great and original that we can account for it only as a kind of divine imagination, we call it genius.
- Everybody denies I am a genius –but nobody ever called me one!