So few people think. When we find one who really does, we call him a genius
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- What Romantic terminology called genius or talent or inspiration is nothing other than finding the right road empirically, following one’s nose, taking shortcuts.
- Men give me credit for some genius. All the genius I have is this. When I have a subject in mind. I study it profoundly. Day and night it is before me. My mind becomes pervaded with it… the effort which I have made is what people are pleased to call the fruit of genius. It is the fruit of labor and thought.
- What people call insincerity is simply a method by which we can multiply our personalities.
- When human power becomes so great and original that we can account for it only as a kind of divine imagination, we call it genius.
- Everybody denies I am a genius –but nobody ever called me one!
- The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly.