I put all my genius into my life; I put only my talent into my works.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- I have nothing to declare except my genius.
- The public is wonderfully tolerant. It forgives everything except genius.
- Bad artists always admire each other’s work. They call it being large-minded and free from prejudice. But a truly great artist cannot conceive of life being shown, or beauty fashioned, under any conditions other than those he has selected.
- Yes; the public is wonderfully tolerant. It forgives everything except genius.
- Genius is the gold in the mine; talent is the miner who works and brings it out.
- To make a good salad is to be a brilliant diplomatist — the problem is entirely the same in both cases. To know exactly how much oil one must put with one’s vinegar.