I have nothing to declare except my genius.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The public is wonderfully tolerant. It forgives everything except genius.
- Genius lasts longer than Beauty. That accounts for the fact that we all take such pains to over-educate ourselves.
- I put all my genius into my life; I put only my talent into my works.
- From the point of view of literature Mr. Kipling is a genius who drops his aspirates. From the point of view of life, he is a reporter who knows vulgarity better than any one has ever known it.
- Yes; the public is wonderfully tolerant. It forgives everything except genius.
- Beauty is a form of genius — is higher, indeed, than genius, as it needs no explanation. It is of the great facts in the world like sunlight, or springtime, or the reflection in dark water of that silver shell we call the moon.