There is no delight in owning anything unshared.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- We should give as we would receive, cheerfully, quickly, and without hesitation; for there is no grace in a benefit that sticks to the fingers.
- No action will be considered blameless, unless the will was so, for by the will the act was dictated.
- Whenever you hold a fellow creature in distress, remember that he is a man.
- What difference does it make how much you have? What you do not have amounts to much more.
- When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
- What is true belongs to me!