If you continually give, you will continually have.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Let me be a little kinder, Let me be a little blinder To the faults about me; Let me praise a little more, Let me be, when I am weary; Just a little bit more cheery, Let me serve a little better Those that I am striving for. Let me be a little braver When temptation bids me waver, Let me strive a little harder To be all that I should be; Let me be a little meeker to the brother that is weaker; Let me think more of my neighbor and a little less of me.
- Many people realize their hearts desires late in life. Continue learning, never stop striving and keep your curiosity sharp, and you will never become too old to appreciate life.
- Friendship is like a bank account. You can’t continue to draw on it without making deposits.
- Business will continue to go where invited and remain where appreciated.
- Reputations will continue to be made by many acts and be lost by one.
- Continue to be yourself because in the end that’s what people will remember about you