If you continually give, you will continually have.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The Dead Sea is the dead sea, because it continually receives and never gives.
- Let me be a little kinder, Let me be a little blinder To the faults about me; Let me praise a little more, Let me be, when I am weary; Just a little bit more cheery, Let me serve a little better Those that I am striving for. Let me be a little braver When temptation bids me waver, Let me strive a little harder To be all that I should be; Let me be a little meeker to the brother that is weaker; Let me think more of my neighbor and a little less of me.
- Give light and people will find their own way.
- When it comes to giving, some people stop at nothing.
- You can no more give what you haven’t learned than you can come back from a place you’ve never been.
- The real secret of happiness is not what you have or what you receive; it’s what you share