I have touched the highest point of all my greatness, and from that full meridian of my glory I haste now to my setting.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Don’t trust the person who has broken faith once.
- O thou invisible spirit of wine, if thou hast no name to be known by, let us call thee devil.
- Fear no more the heat o the sun, nor the furious winter’s rages. Thou thy worldly task hast done, home art gone and taken thy wages.
- The friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel, but do not dull thy palm with entertainment of each new-hatched unfledged comrade.
- After life’s fitful fever he sleeps well. Treason has done his worst. Nor steel nor poison, malice domestic, foreign levy, nothing can touch him further.
- Glory is like a circle in the water, which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, till, by broad spreading, it disperse to naught.