To meet my goals, I couldn’t let up when I was playing tennis.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A goal properly set is halfway reached.
- Famous archer, Howard Hill won all of the 267 archery contests he entered. He could hit a bullseye at 50 feet, then split first arrow with the second. Would it be possible for you to shoot better than him? YES, if he were blindfolded! How can you hit a target you can’t see? Even worse, how can you hit a target you don’t even have!? You need to have GOALS in your life!
- What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.
- If you want to accomplish the goals of your life, you have to begin with the Spirit.
- Before I was ever in my teens, I knew exactly what I wanted to be when I grew up. My goal was to be the greatest athlete that ever lived.
- Goals provide the energy source that powers our lives. One of the best ways we can get the most from the energy we have is to focus it. That is what goals can do for us; concentrate our energy.