To meet my goals, I couldn’t let up when I was playing tennis.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A man has to have goals- for a day, for a lifetime- that was mine, to have people say, There goes Ted Williams, the greatest hitter who ever lived.
- What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.
- Goals that are not written down are just wishes.
- Before I was ever in my teens, I knew exactly what I wanted to be when I grew up. My goal was to be the greatest athlete that ever lived.
- Decide what you want and write your goals. Then convert your goals into positive, present tense statements called affirmations. Affirm your goals each day until they become part of your subconscious mechanism.
- Of toiling, uncheered and alone, That wins us the prizes worth earning, and leads us to goals we would own.