To meet my goals, I couldn’t let up when I was playing tennis.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Goals should be SMART: S = Specific M = Measurable A = Assignable (who does what) R = Realistic T = Time-Related
- Famous archer, Howard Hill won all of the 267 archery contests he entered. He could hit a bullseye at 50 feet, then split first arrow with the second. Would it be possible for you to shoot better than him? YES, if he were blindfolded! How can you hit a target you can’t see? Even worse, how can you hit a target you don’t even have!? You need to have GOALS in your life!
- Goals must never be from your ego, but problems that cry for a solution.
- If you want to accomplish the goals of your life, you have to begin with the Spirit.
- Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win big success.
- The major reason for setting a goal is for what it makes of you to accomplish it. What it makes of you will always be the far greater value than what you get.