The goal of all inanimate objects is to resist man and ultimately defeat him.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Inanimate objects are classified scientifically into three major categories — those that don’t work, those that break down and those that get lost.
- Happiness is a small and unworthy goal for something as big and fancy as a whole lifetime, and should be taken in small doses.
- So there he is at last. Man on the moon. The poor magnificent bungler! He can’t even get to the office without undergoing the agonies of the damned, but give him a little metal, a few chemicals, some wire and twenty or thirty billion dollars and, vroom! there he is, up on a rock a quarter of a million miles up in the sky.
- In America nothing dies easier than tradition.
- Life is always walking up to us and saying, Come on in, the living’s find, and what do we do? Back off and take its picture.
- It seems to be a law in American life that whatever enriches us anywhere except in the wallet inevitably becomes uneconomic.