The goal of all inanimate objects is to resist man and ultimately defeat him.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Happiness is a small and unworthy goal for something as big and fancy as a whole lifetime, and should be taken in small doses.
- So there he is at last. Man on the moon. The poor magnificent bungler! He can’t even get to the office without undergoing the agonies of the damned, but give him a little metal, a few chemicals, some wire and twenty or thirty billion dollars and, vroom! there he is, up on a rock a quarter of a million miles up in the sky.
- In America nothing dies easier than tradition.
- Life is always walking up to us and saying, Come on in, the living’s find, and what do we do? Back off and take its picture.
- First, have a definite, clear practical ideal; a goal, an objective. Second, have the necessary means to achieve your ends; wisdom, money, materials, and methods. Third, adjust all your means to that end.
- I learned that, before you reach an objective, you must be ready with a new one, and you must start to communicate it to the organization. But it is not the goal itself that is important.