Without a goal to work toward, we will not get there.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- What is luck? It is not only chance, it is also creating the opportunity, recognizing it when it is there, and taking it when it comes.
- Luck is being in the right place at the right time, but location and timing are to some extent under our control.
- People who say that life is not worthwhile are really saying that they themselves have no personal goals which are worthwhile. Get yourself a goal worth working for. Better still, get yourself a project. Always have something ahead of you to look forward to — to work for and hope for.
- My philosophy of life is that if we make up our mind what we are going to make of our lives, then work hard toward that goal, we never lose — somehow we win out
- Until input thought is linked to a goal purpose there can be no intelligent accomplishment.
- Famous archer, Howard Hill won all of the 267 archery contests he entered. He could hit a bullseye at 50 feet, then split first arrow with the second. Would it be possible for you to shoot better than him? YES, if he were blindfolded! How can you hit a target you can’t see? Even worse, how can you hit a target you don’t even have!? You need to have GOALS in your life!