For now we see through a glass darkly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then shall I know even as also I am known. [I Corinthians]
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should repent; has he not said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not make it good? [Numbers 23:19]
- Oh the depth of both the wisdom and riches of God! How unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways beyond understanding.
- But from there you will seek the Lord you God and you will find Him if you search for Him with all your heart and all your soul. [Deuteronomy 4:29]
- And now Israel, what does the Lord your God require from you, but to fear the Lord your God, to walk in all His ways and love Him, and to serve the Lord your God with all your heart and all your soul. [Deuteronomy 10:12]
- A mirror reflects a man’s face, but what he is really like is shown by the kind of friends he chooses. [Proverbs 27:19]
- Sorrow is better than laughter, for by the sadness of the face the heart is made better.