With well doing you may put to silence foolish men.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Where no wood is, the fire goes out; so where there is no tale bearer, the strife ceaseth.
- Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you stemma to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. [1 Corinthians 3:18-19]
- Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him. [Proverbs 22:15]
- And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour. [New Testament]
- He that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death. [Exodus 21:17]
- See that no one puts a stumbling block, or an occasion to fall in his brothers way.