With well doing you may put to silence foolish men.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Where no wood is, the fire goes out; so where there is no tale bearer, the strife ceaseth.
- Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him. [Proverbs 22:15]
- Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you stemma to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. [1 Corinthians 3:18-19]
- And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour. [New Testament]
- Put a knife to thy throat, if you’re a man given to appetite.
- Wen I was a child, I spoke as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man I put away my childish things. [I Corinthians]