Whatever I am offered in devotion with a pure heart — a leaf, a flower, fruit, or water — I accept with joy.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- But they for whom I am the supreme goal, who do all work renouncing self for me and meditate on me with single-hearted devotion, these I will swiftly rescue from death’s vast sea, for their consciousness has entered into me.
- Offer unto me that which is very dear to thee — which thou holdest most covetable. Infinite are the results of such an offering.
- Whatever you do, make it an offering to me — the food you eat, the sacrifices you make, the help you give, even your suffering.
- Living creatures are nourished by food, and food is nourished by rain; rain itself is the water of life, which comes from selfless worship and service.
- The disunited mind is far from wise; how can it meditate? How be at peace? When you know no peace, how can you know joy?
- Still your mind in me, still yourself in me, and without a doubt you shall be united with me, Lord of Love, dwelling in your heart.