Unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath. [Matthew]
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
- A man’s life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth. [Luke 12:15]
- It is good for a man that he bear the yoke in his youth. [Lamentations 3:27]
- Rejoice, O young man, in thy youth; and let thy heart cheer thee in the days of thy youth, and walk in the ways of thine heart, and in the sight of thine eyes: but know thou, that for all these things God will bring thee into judgment. [Ecclesiastes 11:9]
- Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. [Philippians 4:6, 7]
- Do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Let the day’s own trouble be sufficient for the day.