Unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath. [Matthew]
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
- A man’s life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth. [Luke 12:15]
- Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave whither thou goest. [Ecclesiastes 9:10]
- I must work the work of him that sent me while it is day; for the night comet when no man can work.
- Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. [Philippians 4:6, 7]
- Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom; and with all your getting get understanding.