Remember that not to be happy is not to be grateful.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Grace is available for each of us every day — our spiritual daily bread — but we’ve got to remember to ask for it with a grateful heart and not worry about whether there will be enough for tomorrow.
- This race is never grateful: from the first, One fills their cup at supper with pure wine, Which back they give at cross-time on a sponge, In bitter vinegar.
- I don’t like it when people on the street say smile or cheer up. It’s a real cheap line. I’m feeling good. I’m feeling real grateful for everything. It’s a solid time in my life. When people say I look sad, they’re wrong.
- Let’s choose today to quench our thirst for the good life we thinks others lead by acknowledging the good that already exists in our lives. We can then offer the universe the gift of our grateful hearts.
- Whatever we are waiting for — peace of mind, contentment, grace, the inner awareness of simple abundance — it will surely come to us, but only when we are ready to receive it with an open and grateful heart.
- A proud man is seldom a grateful man, for he never thinks he gets as much as he deserves.