For today and its blessings, I owe the world an attitude of gratitude.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Every professional athlete owes a debt of gratitude to the fans and management, and pays an installment every time he plays. He should never miss a payment.
- Our favorite attitude should be gratitude
- When the insects take over the world we hope they will remember, with gratitude, how we took them along on all our picnics.
- Gratitude — the meanest and most sniveling attribute in the world.
- Gratitude is one of those things that cannot be bought. It must be born with men, or else all the obligations in the world will not create it.
- Gratitude is not only the memory but the homage of the heart rendered to God for his goodness.