No one ever became great by imitation.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The superiority of some men is merely local. They are great because their associates are little.
- He was dull in a new way, and that made many think him great.
- No man was ever great by imitation.
- Almost all absurdity of conduct arises from the imitation of those who we cannot resemble.
- His scorn of the great is repeated too often to be real; no man thinks much of that which he despises.
- A am a great friend of public amusements, they keep people from vice.