Heaviest thing to carry — a grudge
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- I’ve had a few arguments with people, but I never carry a grudge. You know why? While you’re carrying a grudge, they’re out dancing.
- Patience carries a lot of wait
- If your cup seems too bitter, if your burden seems to heavy, be sure that it is the wounded hand that is holding the cup, and that it is me who carried the cross that is carrying the burden.
- Life’s heaviest burden is to have nothing to carry.
- Physical strength is measured by what we can carry; spiritual by what we can bear.
- The best way to stop smoking is to carry wet matches.