It is easier to prevent bad habits than to break them.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Your net worth to the world is usually determined by what remains after your bad habits are subtracted from your good ones.
- Each year one vicious habit discarded, in time might make the worst of us good.
- There are two ways of being happy: We must either diminish our wants or augment our means — either may do — the result is the same and it is for each man to decide for himself and to do that which happens to be easier.
- It is much easier to suppress a first desire than to satisfy those that follow.
- The unfortunate thing about this world is that the good habits are much easier to give up than the bad ones.
- Break a bad habit — drop it