The individual who wants to reach the top in business must appreciate the might of the force of habit and must understand that practices are what create habits. He must be quick to break those habits that can break him and hasten to adopt those practices that will become the habits that help him achieve the success he desires.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- To succeed in business, to reach the top, an individual must know all it is possible to know about that business.
- Without the element of uncertainty, the bringing off of even, the greatest business triumph would be dull, routine, and eminently unsatisfying.
- I hate to be a failure. I hate and regret the failure of my marriages. I would gladly give all my millions for just one lasting marital success.
- The man who comes up with a means for doing or producing almost anything better, faster or more economically has his future and his fortune at his fingertips.
- In times of rapid change, experience could be your worst enemy.
- My father said: You must never try to make all the money that’s in a deal. Let the other fellow make some money too, because if you have a reputation for always making all the money, you won’t have many deals.