Happiness is a sort of action.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Happiness depends upon ourselves.
- If happiness is activity in accordance with excellence, it is reasonable that it should be in accordance with the highest excellence.
- Happiness is activity.
- The beginning of reform is not so much to equalize property as to train the noble sort of natures not to desire more, and to prevent the lower from getting more.
- What the statesman is most anxious to produce is a certain moral character in his fellow citizens, namely a disposition to virtue and the performance of virtuous actions.
- It is easy to perform a good action, but not easy to acquire a settled habit of performing such actions.