Happiness is a sort of action.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- If happiness is activity in accordance with excellence, it is reasonable that it should be in accordance with the highest excellence.
- Happiness is activity.
- Happiness depends upon ourselves.
- The beginning of reform is not so much to equalize property as to train the noble sort of natures not to desire more, and to prevent the lower from getting more.
- It is easy to perform a good action, but not easy to acquire a settled habit of performing such actions.
- Men acquire a particular quality by constantly acting a particular way. We become just by performing just actions, temperate by performing temperate actions, brave by performing brave actions.