Happiness is good health and a bad memory.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.
- I have no regrets, I wouldn’t have lived my life the way I did if I was going to worry about what people were going to say.
- No form of art goes beyond ordinary consciousness as film does, straight to our emotions, deep into the twilight of the soul.
- Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
- Give a man health and a course to steer; and he’ll never stop to trouble about whether he’s happy or not.
- What can be added to the happiness of a man who is in health, out of debt, and has a clear conscience?