All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- I have never been lost, but I will admit to being confused for several weeks.
- Happiness is not a horse, you cannot harness it.
- Happiness radiates like the fragrance from a flower, and draws all good things toward you. Allow your love to nourish yourself as well as others. Do not strain after the needs of life. It is sufficient to be quietly alert and aware of them. In this way life proceeds more naturally and effortlessly. Life is here to Enjoy!
- If only we’d stop trying to be happy we could have a pretty good time.
- The good life, as I conceive it, is a happy life. I do not mean that if you are good you will be happy; I mean that if you are happy you will be good.
- The happiest people are those who think the most interesting thoughts. Those who decide to use leisure as a means of mental development, who love good music, good books, good pictures, good company, good conversation, are the happiest people in the world. And they are not only happy in themselves, they are the cause of happiness in others.