The secret of happiness is something to do.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Blessed is the man who has some congenial work, some occupation in which he can put his heart, and which affords a complete outlet to all the forces there are in him.
- It is always easier to believe than to deny. Our minds are naturally affirmative.
- A man can get discouraged many times but he is not a failure until he begins to blame somebody else and stops trying.
- Life is a struggle, but not a warfare.
- Some men are like nails, very easily drawn; others however are more like rivets never drawn at all.
- How beautifully leaves grow old. How full of light and color are their last days.