Remember, happiness doesn’t depend upon who you are or what you have, it depends solely upon what you think.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Many people think that if they were only in some other place, or had some other job, they would be happy. Well, that is doubtful. So get as much happiness out of what you are doing as you can and don’t put off being happy until some future date.
- Did you ever see an unhappy horse? Did you ever see bird that had the blues? One reason why birds and horses are not unhappy is because they are not trying to impress other birds and horses.
- You can conquer almost any fear if you will only make up your mind to do so. For remember, fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in the mind.
- Do you remember the things you were worrying about a year ago? How did they work out? Didn’t you waste a lot of fruitless energy on account of most of them? Didn’t most of them turn out all right after all?
- Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
- All the king’s horses and all the king’s men can’t put the past together again. So let’s remember: Don’t try to saw sawdust.