Happiness is the absence of the striving for happiness.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Rewards and punishment is the lowest form of education.
- We cling to our own point of view, as though everything depended on it. Yet our opinions have no permanence; like autumn and winter, they gradually pass away.
- Flow with whatever is happening and let your mind be free. Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing. This is the ultimate.
- If water derives lucidity from stillness, how much more the faculties of the mind! The mind of the sage, being in repose, becomes the mirror of the universe, the speculum of all creation.
- I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.
- Happiness is not pleasure, it is victory.