Happiness is the absence of the striving for happiness.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Rewards and punishment is the lowest form of education.
- Flow with whatever is happening and let your mind be free. Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing. This is the ultimate.
- Happiness is neither virtue nor pleasure nor this thing nor that but simply growth, We are happy when we are growing.
- Happiness ain’t a thing in itself –it’s only a contrast with something that ain’t pleasant. And so, as soon as the novelty is over and the force of the contrast dulled, it ain’t happiness any longer, and you have to get something fresh.
- People who never achieve happiness are the ones who complain whenever they’re awake, and whenever they’re asleep, they are thinking about what to complain about tomorrow.
- No man is happy; he is at best fortunate.