Happiness is a hard thing because it is achieved only by making others happy.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- I’m fulfilled in what I do… I never thought that a lot of money or fine clothes — the finer things of life — would make you happy. My concept of happiness is to be filled in a spiritual sense.
- Happiness does not come from doing easy work but from the afterglow of satisfaction that comes after the achievement of a difficult task that demanded our best.
- Success is getting and achieving what you want. Happiness is wanting and being content with what you get.
- People who never achieve happiness are the ones who complain whenever they’re awake, and whenever they’re asleep, they are thinking about what to complain about tomorrow.
- Happiness does not lie in happiness, but in the achievement of it.
- The human spirit needs to accomplish, to achieve, to triumph to be happy.