Be happy or die.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Men expect that religion should cost them no pains, that happiness should drop into their laps without any design and endeavor on their part, and that, after they have done what they please while they live, God should snatch them up to heaven when they die. But though the commandments of God be not grievous, yet it is fit to let men know that they are not thus easy.
- I can say that I never knew what joy was like until I gave up pursuing happiness, or cared to live until I chose to die. For these two discoveries I am beholden to Jesus.
- We all want to be happy, and we’re all going to die. You might say those are the only two unchallengeably true facts that apply to every human being on this planet.
- Happiness isn\’t happiness unless there\’s a violin-playing goat.
- People who never achieve happiness are the ones who complain whenever they’re awake, and whenever they’re asleep, they are thinking about what to complain about tomorrow.
- Happiness is not pleasure, it is victory.