If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.
- In the practice of tolerance, one’s enemy is the best teacher.
- Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.
- Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend — or a meaningful day.
- What ever our wandering our happiness will always be found within a narrow compass, and in the middle of the objects more immediately within our reach.
- Our happiness depends on the habit of mind we cultivate. So practice happy thinking every day. Cultivate the merry heart, develop the happiness habit, and life will become a continual feast.